BlackBox Framework Center - membership - To Robert

All questions and suggestions about forum functioning
Marcel Kollenaar

BlackBox Framework Center - membership - To Robert

Post by Marcel Kollenaar »

Hello Robert,

Clarification:
1 - I got a private message with a donotreply@ address. So I cannot return any message.
2 - It looks like I have asked for a Form Centre membership? I'm not aware of, I have already a membership for the BlackBox Component Builder Forums.
3 - I cannot post in the Centre Forum and therefore cannot communicate in the Centre Forum.
4 - It looks like I'm in a kind of deadlock because in both forums I cannot send a mail and point 1 is TRUE.

Therefore I entered this post.

If I asked for a Centre Forum membership than that is my mistake. Maybe I tried to access the wrong Forum last weekend and did not know about the 2 Forums. So I couldn't get access with my credentials. I found it odd, a few hours before I had still access.

You can cancel my membership at the Centre Forum.

Marcel
Ivan Denisov

Re: BlackBox Framework Center - membership - To Robert

Post by Ivan Denisov »

No problem. I just deleted your second account from the Center board. Please use this board is for communication. The second one http://forum.blackboxframework.org/ is the technical instrument for small community of people, who are wheeling some bug fixes and improvements for Windows version of BlackBox. Some years the activity decreased because 1.7.2 had been released. I moved to other project to make cross-platform BlackBox, however keep contact with Center.
Marcel Kollenaar

Post by Marcel Kollenaar »

Hello Ivan,

Thank you for deleting my account on the BBFC. I will communicate in this BBCBF.
Robert

Post by Robert »

Thanks Ivan for resolving this issue.