Configuration of BlackBox

Usage of the framework, compiler and tools
Josef Templ

Re: Configuration of BlackBox

Post by Josef Templ »

The 'SELECT ALL' problem should be fixed now. Tested for Chrome and Edge.
If it persists, make sure that your browser is not using any old files from some internal cache.

- Josef
cfbsoftware

Post by cfbsoftware »

Good work! I have tested it with Chrome and Firefox as well.
Robert

Post by Robert »

Josef Templ wrote:The 'SELECT ALL' problem should be fixed now. Tested for Chrome and Edge.
If it persists, make sure that your browser is not using any old files from some internal cache.
Nightmare!

PC crashed last night, and would not reboot. Windows (10) said there was a problem, and I needed to reinstall from disc (which I don't have).
Finally got it to start this morning, and have spent hours copying files to DVD (which I have been rather lax at recently!). Bet I have missed some vital ones!
Firefox (my usual browser) won't open, even though the task manager said it was running. Managed to download and install a new copy.
My disc monitor says 1 disc is 1 degree over the warning temperature, but gives both a 100% health rating (they are both pretty new)!

The SELECT ALL problem is not solved in either Chrome or Firefox; how do I delete these cache files?
Josef Templ

Post by Josef Templ »

Depends on the browser. In Edge it suffices to force a the page 'reload'.

Most browsers have a history. You can delete it all or look for files named 'forum_fn.js' and delete those.
This is a file where phpbb provides some JavaScript functions and one of them is selectCode(),
which I have updated.

- Josef
Robert

Post by Robert »

Fixed now, thanks.

It was easy to clear the cache in Firefox, hard in Chrome!